Brunch Club (noun)
- a cozy neighborhood café and news stand. A place to relax, and have a pleasant meal any time of day.
brunch: a blend of breakfast & lunch
club: a group of people having something in common
“To be fashionable nowadays we must ‘brunch’.” [“Punch,” Aug. 1, 1896]
brunch clubber: (noun) def. a person who frequents brunch clubs, supports fair trade, generally relaxed, chilled-out and happy
Welcome to the brunch club Hong Kong on Peel Street SOHO & Causeway Bay
Fantastic coffees from professional baristas
Delicious brunches & suppers, yummy homemade breads & desserts,
Fresh juices, smoothies, wines & cocktails
friendly, relaxed, genuine service
outdoor garden in Central
Tailor made menus for events
Classic Noir is one of the darkest roast blend in Classic Series, offered by Urban Coffee Roaster. It is a blend composed of Brazilian and Columbian Arabica Coffee, which is freshly roasted to full city roast level in Hong Kong. It has a dark chocolate tone with a hint of vanilla and caramel. Also, it has a round and smooth body, which goes well with Milk.
- Become a brunch clubber by signing up for our reward card at any Brunch Club outlet. All you have to do is provide us with your email address!
- Every spend of $50 entitles the holder to one stamp.
- Every 20 stamps get $100 off your next bill
- Members will be enrolled for special gifts, privilege and promotion.
- Terms &conditions apply